Walter Jehne is a leading Australian soil and climate scientist and Director of Healthy Soils Australia. He has extensive experience in industry and has worked overseas with Australia’s national science agency, CSIRO, focusing on the microbial ecology of soil regeneration, the availability and cycling of nutrients, and how these govern the health, productivity, and resilience of biosystems. Walter is very interested in catalyzing urgent regional action by local communities and land managers to practically and profitably create on-farm microclimates to offset warming and restore rainfalls and to draw down carbon from past emissions safely into our soils and ensure opportunities and stability for all.
- Walter Jehne - Soil Carbon Sponge and the New Climate Solutions
- The Soil Carbon Sponge, Climate Solutions and Healthy Water Cycles with Walter Jehne
- Walter Jehne: Climate Solutions for a Blue Planet
- Cooling the Climate Mess with Walter Jehne
- Nature's Solutions as National Policy with Walter Jehne, Vijay Kumar & Rep. Chellie Pingree