Bruce Fulford is the owner of City Soil and Greenhouse, a company based in Boston that works on agricultural projects ranging from community gardens to commercial farms. Bruce’s publications, educational outreach, and presentations have contributed to the development of more efficient and equitable resource management.
Bruce works closely with organizations focused on land remediation and agricultural business development. He chairs the Massachusetts Audubon Society’s (MAS) Boston Nature Center the Environment Committee, is a member of the MAS Council and its Climate Change committee, the Ecological Landscape Association, and the US Composting Council.
Other Conferences and Vidoes
- Reversing Global Warming: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity, and Planet!
- Bruce Fulford: Building Soil for a New World
- Adam Sacks, Jono Neiger, Bruce Fulford: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity and Planet Q&A
- Bruce Fulford, Mark Smith, Liz Wiley, Emily Jodka: Urban Agriculture in a Thriving Bioregion
- Urban and Suburban Carbon Farming to Reverse Global Warming