Precious Phiri is a smallholder farmer, regenerative agriculture practitioner and trainer based in Zimbabwe. She is also an accredited Field Professional in Holistic Management education for communities with the Savory Institute. She works with rural communities through her organization EarthWisdom Consulting and other partners both in southern and east Africa to regenerate degraded communal lands. Precious is involved with Regeneration International as part of their steering committee and as their African Coordinator. Her role is to connect with other work going on in the African region and to continue plugging this work into the global movement.
At the conference she will share with us stories of hope from frontline communities dealing with weather insecurities and climate emergency. She will also emphasize the value of local tribal communities in regeneration and how can the world support these small efforts to have a meaningful impact on people’s lives.
Other Conferences and Vidoes
- Restoring Water Cycles to Reverse Global Warming, Tufts 2015
- Precious Phiri: Community Grazing for Community Abundance
- Maude Barlow, Rajendra Singh, Precious Phiri: Activist Panel- Empowering Water Restoration
- Restoring Ecosystems to Reverse Global Warming
- Restoring Ecosystems to Reverse Global Warming, Washington D.C. 2015