Adam Sacks is executive director of Biodiversity for a Livable Climate. He has had careers in education, holistic medicine, computer technology, politics, and advocacy. A climate activist for the past 15 years, he has been studying and writing about Holistic Management since 2007. His primary goal is regeneration of biodiversity and a livable planet.
Other Conferences and Vidoes
- Blessed Unrest: Growing a Future for Life on Earth
- Restoring Oceans, Restoring Climate: Facing Fire & Ice, Food & Water, Floods & Droughts
- The Power and Promise of Biodiversity: Visions of Restoring Land, Sea and Climate
- Restoring Water Cycles to Reverse Global Warming, Tufts 2015
- Adam Sacks: Welcome to a Water Story Untold
- Maude Barlow, Rajendra Singh, Precious Phiri: Activist Panel- Empowering Water Restoration
- Climate, Biodiversity, and Survival: Listening to the Voices of Nature
- Climate Reckoning: Paths to an Earth Restored
- Scenario 300: Making Climate Cool!
- Adam Sacks: The New Water Paradigm
- Philip Bogdonoff & Adam Sacks: Welcome to Scenario 300- Making Climate Cool conference
- Reversing Global Warming: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity, and Planet!
- Adam Sacks: Global Warming- The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Scary
- Adam Sacks, Jono Neiger, Bruce Fulford: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity and Planet Q&A
- Urban and Suburban Carbon Farming to Reverse Global Warming