Adam Sacks is the Executive Director of Biodiversity for a Livable Climate. He has had careers in education, holistic medicine, computer technology, politics, and advocacy. A climate activist since 1999, since 2007 he has been studying and writing about the power of biology to reverse global warming and restore the earth. In 2009-10 he published articles in the online magazine, Grist, which described and anticipated some of today’s climate developments. His primary goal is regeneration of biodiversity and a livable planet for his daughter, grandson, and their 7+ billion cousins. Adam’s other interests include art, anthropology and the practice of science in the twenty-first century.
Other Conferences and Vidoes
- Blessed Unrest: Growing a Future for Life on Earth
- Restoring Oceans, Restoring Climate: Facing Fire & Ice, Food & Water, Floods & Droughts
- The Power and Promise of Biodiversity: Visions of Restoring Land, Sea and Climate
- Restoring Water Cycles to Reverse Global Warming, Tufts 2015
- Adam Sacks: Welcome to a Water Story Untold
- Maude Barlow, Rajendra Singh, Precious Phiri: Activist Panel- Empowering Water Restoration
- Climate Reckoning: Paths to an Earth Restored
- Scenario 300: Making Climate Cool!
- Adam Sacks: The New Water Paradigm
- Philip Bogdonoff & Adam Sacks: Welcome to Scenario 300- Making Climate Cool conference
- Reversing Global Warming: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity, and Planet!
- Adam Sacks: Global Warming- The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Scary
- Adam Sacks, Jono Neiger, Bruce Fulford: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity and Planet Q&A
- Urban and Suburban Carbon Farming to Reverse Global Warming
- Restoring Ecosystems to Reverse Global Warming, Washington D.C. 2015