Adam Sacks has had careers in education, holistic medicine, computer technology, politics and advocacy. For five years he directed a non-profit that worked with communities invoking basic democratic and constitutional principles to oppose detrimental local corporate activity. He has been a climate activist for the past sixteen years and has been studying and writing about Holistic Management since 2007. On the side he is an artist, writer, and student of classical piano. His primary goal is regeneration of biodiversity and a livable planet.
Other Conferences and Vidoes
- Blessed Unrest: Growing a Future for Life on Earth
- Restoring Oceans, Restoring Climate: Facing Fire & Ice, Food & Water, Floods & Droughts
- The Power and Promise of Biodiversity: Visions of Restoring Land, Sea and Climate
- Restoring Water Cycles to Reverse Global Warming, Tufts 2015
- Adam Sacks: Welcome to a Water Story Untold
- Maude Barlow, Rajendra Singh, Precious Phiri: Activist Panel- Empowering Water Restoration
- Climate, Biodiversity, and Survival: Listening to the Voices of Nature
- Climate Reckoning: Paths to an Earth Restored
- Reversing Global Warming: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity, and Planet!
- Adam Sacks: Global Warming- The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Scary
- Adam Sacks, Jono Neiger, Bruce Fulford: Carbon Farming for Food, Health, Prosperity and Planet Q&A
- Urban and Suburban Carbon Farming to Reverse Global Warming
- Restoring Ecosystems to Reverse Global Warming, Washington D.C. 2015