Adam Sacks is the Executive Director of Biodiversity for a Livable Climate. He has had careers in education, holistic medicine, computer technology, politics and advocacy. For five years he directed a non-profit that worked with communities invoking basic democratic and constitutional principles to oppose detrimental local corporate activity. He has been a climate activist for the past thirteen years and has been studying and writing about Holistic Management since 2007. On the side he is an artist, writer and student of classical piano. His primary goal is regeneration of biodiversity and a livable planet.
Other Conferences and Vidoes
- Blessed Unrest: Growing a Future for Life on Earth
- Restoring Oceans, Restoring Climate: Facing Fire & Ice, Food & Water, Floods & Droughts
- The Power and Promise of Biodiversity: Visions of Restoring Land, Sea and Climate
- Restoring Water Cycles to Reverse Global Warming, Tufts 2015
- Adam Sacks: Welcome to a Water Story Untold
- Maude Barlow, Rajendra Singh, Precious Phiri: Activist Panel- Empowering Water Restoration
- Climate, Biodiversity, and Survival: Listening to the Voices of Nature
- Climate Reckoning: Paths to an Earth Restored
- Scenario 300: Making Climate Cool!
- Adam Sacks: The New Water Paradigm
- Philip Bogdonoff & Adam Sacks: Welcome to Scenario 300- Making Climate Cool conference
- Urban and Suburban Carbon Farming to Reverse Global Warming
- Restoring Ecosystems to Reverse Global Warming, Washington D.C. 2015